Please press the arrows to see images of the farm and the setting. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Blenheim Hill Farm — WEDDING AND EVENTS
Located in upstate New York in the Catskills, our 150-acre sustainable farm provides the perfect setting for a spectacular wedding or event. Blenheim is an living farm with history dating back to the 1770's. The farm is owned by the owners of the critically acclaimed Blenheim Restaurant in New York City.
You and your guest will enjoy true farm cuisine by our own Michelin-starred chefs using our seasonal ingredients, including dozens of crops, heritage meats, free range eggs, honey and maple syrup. Owners Morten and Min purchased this historic property in 2010 and restored it to its original use as a farm.
Have the ceremony by our private lake, horse (or carriage) ride to the maple sugar bush in forest, dinner in the 3-story historic barn. And smores at the huge stone-walled bonfire.
Herbs and greens are grown in a year-round hydroponic greenhouse, harvested in the fields, or foraged in the forest. Sugar maples in the surrounding forest are tapped to provide our restaurants with local maple syrup. Bees are kept on premises to produce honey, and rare and heritage breeds of poultry and livestock provide sustainably raised sources of meat.
WHAT IS INCLUDED for a Wedding event :
(please inquire about other types of events at the farm)
· Use of our gorgeous 150 year-old barn
· Use of our private lake and pier for your ceremony
· Access to trails and paths throughout the farm
· Setup Previous Day
· All Dinner Tables & Dinner Chairs
· Full Set of Chairs for your Ceremony
· Speaker System & Mixer
· High-end rented restrooms
· Outdoor Furniture
· Wonderful Lighting, In the barn and on the grounds
· Wireless Internet and Phone Access
· Designated Parking Area
· Day-of Representation and Assistance
• Catering by the farms Blenheim Restaurant' own chefs in New York City using the farm ingredients.
• Lodging (wedding couple may rent the Civil War Quarters in the Estates main residence). Please inquire about nearby lodging recommendations for your guests.
• Flower arrangements by our local florist.
• Horseback riding in our forest.
• Huge stone wall bon-fire with smores.
• Carriage ride to the sugar bush in the forest.
• Boat rides on the lake, swimming and fishing.
• Golfcart rental for easier movement around the farm
• Farm tours and harvesting for dinner
Contact us at email@example.com for more information or for a meeting with our event staff in NYC or at the farm.